- iMore Newbie
- 34 Posts
Hollow (echo) during call???
Its happened to me a couple of times. When on a call i can ear hollow (echo). It feels like a wave goes thru my ear (hollow) and my head feels hollow. Is really weird. Does anyone else experience this with the iphone 5?? Please let me know
- 11-14-2012, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Hollow (echo) during call???
I have this problem as well but only when I'm driving on the highway and only when I'm NOT using the hands free headset...It doesn't happen to me when I'm just making a phone call anywhere else, but on the highway i can hear the hollow noise (as if the background tire noise from my car is being picked up). The person on the other end of the call doesn't ever hear it, but it is kind of annoying...
- By tjtoad2 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-04-2014, 02:17 PM
- By mgrayo01 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:53 PM
- By bobcatbill22 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:23 PM
- By Blastfurnace in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:19 AM
- By bcald7 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:13 PM