IPhone 5 iTunes Sync
I got my 5 a few weeks ago and I backed up my 4 then restored to my 5. Now in iTunes my device will only show when I use the cable to connect it. I also try to do the iTunes Wi-Fi Sync and it will not connect. I'm not very savvy on iTunes and the backup.
- 10-29-2012, 10:07 AM #2
- 10-29-2012, 11:05 AM #4
- 11-08-2012, 11:47 AM #6iMore Intermediate
- 141 Posts
Re: IPhone 5 iTunes Sync
I'd refrain from using the WiFi sync. It is not a very successful feature as many people have trouble with it. Have a look at this thread:
I'd also look at the WiFi sync troubleshooting page that Apple features here:
iTunes 10.5 and later: Troubleshooting iTunes Wi-Fi Syncing
Apple has been cooking a new version of iTunes with a refined look. Hopefully, it would also include a refunded version of the WiFi sync feature.
- By r5murphy in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 09:12 AM
- By r5murphy in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 08:56 AM
- By BlackSVTL in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2009, 03:26 PM
- By jae73 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2009, 12:01 AM
- By Muero in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2008, 07:56 PM