- 10-27-2012, 07:01 PM #2
Re: iPhone 5 camera focus just a bit off.
Obvious questions out of the way...is the lens clean? Can you see any damage to it (scuffing, etc)?
I had this problem with the first iPhone 4 i got a couple of years ago (with no damage to the lens itself)...i just swapped it out for a new one so i never got a full answer on it, but given the complexity of the camera in it (and the tiny parts that are in it), it's no surprise some will be faulty.
- 10-27-2012, 09:23 PM #3
- 10-30-2012, 09:13 PM #6
- By cjdaniel in forum iPhone 5Replies: 13Last Post: 01-21-2014, 01:08 PM
- By newtotipb in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2008, 04:40 PM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum iPhone 4Replies: 15Last Post: 07-03-2008, 03:16 PM
- By Supes2000 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2008, 04:45 PM
- By archie in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2007, 06:36 PM