moving to ATT

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I posted this in the carrier section, but no one could seem to answer it.

I just signed on with tmobile a few months ago after leaving verizon cause i didn't like their plans. well now i want to get back to iphone, so i'm considering ATT.

is it bad for me/my credit if i keep switching around? Will i get black listed? My thought is as long as they get their cancellation fee, they're happy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No. As long as you pay your bill and ETF, you will be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

No. As long as you pay your bill and ETF, you will be fine.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If they keep having to pull a credit report each time you switch carriers, that wil put a ding on your credit. It's more of a red flag than anything else, just notifying others that you have had your credit pulled for one reason or another. Other than that, as long as you pay the bill and ETF on time, you I wouldn't think you would have an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

If they keep having to pull a credit report each time you switch carriers, that wil put a ding on your credit. It's more of a red flag than anything else, just notifying others that you have had your credit pulled for one reason or another. Other than that, as long as you pay the bill and ETF on time, you I wouldn't think you would have an issue.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I posted this in the carrier section, but no one could seem to answer it.

I just signed on with tmobile a few months ago after leaving verizon cause i didn't like their plans. well now i want to get back to iphone, so i'm considering ATT.

is it bad for me/my credit if i keep switching around? Will i get black listed? My thought is as long as they get their cancellation fee, they're happy

What plan on AT&T is better than Verizon? I think they are pretty much the same.

TaliZorah

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I have had ATT, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint at two different times in the past 4 or so years.

Don't worry about it. Just pay your bills and as somebody else noted, pay the termination fees.

I have excellent credit :)

nitinparmar1985

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
iPhone Help and Discussion Forums > iPhone 5 > moving to ATT.....

why do people keep posting in the iPhone section about their networks?!

yes yes i can see you have said "I posted this in the carrier section, but no one could seem to answer it"

its a joke!

why didnt you just post it in a car forum while you were at it?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
iPhone Help and Discussion Forums > iPhone 5 > moving to ATT.....

why do people keep posting in the iPhone section about their networks?!

yes yes i can see you have said "I posted this in the carrier section, but no one could seem to answer it"

its a joke!

why didnt you just post it in a car forum while you were at it?

You're pretty new and don't have much in the way of contribution to this website to be lecturing people on when and how they should post...

Also, like others have said, as long as you pay off your ETF, it's not going to directly effect your credit...the only thing that COULD have an effect indirectly is the checking of your credit whenever you sign up for a new service on a different carrier, as some places consider a lot of "inquiries" a negative thing (but that would really only be really legitimate if you were in the market to buy a home, and in that case, you could simply write a letter of explanation and it should be forgiven).

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
lol phucking idiot
I SMBO all over my computer screen!!!

spit-surprise.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What plan on AT&T is better than Verizon? I think they are pretty much the same.
AT&T is the better value for single plans as Verizon no longer offers them. With AT&T new customers aren't forced into the new shared plans.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2