Another one bites the dust!

Matador

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, after many many years of having a Blackberry and most recently the 9900 I got rid of it and I know I am going to get flamed! iPhone 5....I have been a long time Blackberry user, I pre-ordered the Playbook and whenever a new BB device came out I had to get it. I got tired of not having apps that I could use for pleasure and business. Once I picked up an iPad my Playbook got very little use and the apps I were looking for were nowhere to be found.

I guess this is what happens when a company fails to deliver products that dont brick themselves, give you hourglasses and make you wait and the cherry on the top for me was fail to keep promises and deliver updates and products on time.

I am still hoping that BB makes a comeback with the new BB10 devices and that they "are all that and bag of chips", but my gut tells me it will be another let down. I hope they prove me wrong...I am still hanging onto my Playbook so I can see what the new OS is like. The other issue is I cant justify selling it considering I paid $499.

Both my kids have iPods, my wife and I have iPads and we have the Apple TV. I just picked up the iPhone 5 and my wife is getting the 4s through work. The transformation and conversion is complete!

Hello Apple....good bye Blackberry!

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I've used blackberries for many many years. As well as windows, webos, danger, and android. iOS is a wonderful and easy to use platform. Welcome to the forum. 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Good to hear you're loving your iDevices! I've never used a BB but I hope they turn it around too. Something many "fanboys" fail to realize is that competition is GOOD.

Follow me on the Twitter! @_jorts

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77