Im Just dRe

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I finally went ahead and ordered my white 16gb from apple it's a downgrade from my iPhone 4 32gb but I was hardly using space now who has ordered from apple and does it really take 3 to 4 weeks?

jinye

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I finally went ahead and ordered my white 16gb from apple it's a downgrade from my iPhone 4 32gb but I was hardly using space now who has ordered from apple and does it really take 3 to 4 weeks?

Unfortunately, it does seem to take that time.

I've ordered mine on 28th September, and estimated delivery date says 24th to 30th October. So far, they've kept up with the date, -.-

But you might be lucky and get one before those weeks, as some people!

Im Just dRe

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, it does seem to take that time.

I've ordered mine on 28th September, and estimated delivery date says 24th to 30th October. So far, they've kept up with the date, -.-

But you might be lucky and get one before those weeks, as some people!

I hope I do I heard a lot of people got there's before 3 to 4 weeks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered at 10pm a 16 gig white Verizon for the wife
Picking it up tomorrow
Why wait weeks when you can snag one

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

jinye

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered at 10pm a 16 gig white Verizon for the wife
Picking it up tomorrow
Why wait weeks when you can snag one

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Some people do not live in the US, therefore that 10pm order system does not apply to some...

Like me, unfortunately :(

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
You know what's a good idea if you can't wait? Call around your cell phone provider, get a 64 gig iPhone 5 then go on craigslist and post an ad saying you wanna trade your 64 gig for a 16 gig plus cash on top. I got 200 plus a 16 gig iPhone 5 last night for my 64 wasn't looking to make any profit from it just to pay off what I spent for the 64 gig so technically I only payed for a 16 gig :p give it a try if you really can't wait for a preorder.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I ordered online and it has taken a full four weeks to get my phone. I just received a shipping notification stating my phone would arrive on the same day they originally predicted.

But that's ok. It gave me time to find the perfect case, order it, wait for it to be made and have it shipped. All before my phone arrived. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll