Choppy Phone Calls with FULL Bars

lindsey202004

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
This happens very inconsistantly. Sometimes the phone calls are fine and clear and other times with full bars of service, the calls are choppy and I can't hardly understand what the person is saying. I am on AT&T with a white 16gb Iphone 5. Any suggestions on what could help this problem?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
This happens very inconsistantly. Sometimes the phone calls are fine and clear and other times with full bars of service, the calls are choppy and I can't hardly understand what the person is saying. I am on AT&T with a white 16gb Iphone 5. Any suggestions on what could help this problem?

If you have full signal could it not be the other end having the issues? Are you calling cell phones or land lines when it happens?

lindsey202004

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I know some instances have been when I was talking to my mother when she was at her house (which is full bars) and she was on her cell phone. Sometimes it has been while talking to someone on a landline like the doctor's office.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Hmm. Odd. Have you tried resetting your network settings? The worst it can do is nothing, lol. You will lose your saved wifi login info, but you won't lose anything else.

lindsey202004

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
No I haven't tried that. I am going to try that. Thanks for the advice! Hopefully it will make a difference! :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:46 PM ----------

No I haven't tried that. I am going to try that. Thanks for the advice! Hopefully it will make a difference! :)

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Sounds an awful lot like it's an issue on the other end.

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Sounds an awful lot like it's an issue on the other end.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77