Should I add a line for the Iphone 5?

MrszBerry

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth adding a line to get the iphone 5? Has anyone here done that to get the iphone 5? My upgrade isnt for another year.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it worth adding a line to get the iphone 5? Has anyone here done that to get the iphone 5? My upgrade isnt for another year.

Is there anything wrong with your current device? If you do decide to add a line for the sole purpose of getting the iPhone 5, what will become of your current phone and contract? Will you be able to economically handle an additional smartphone bill? The answer to those questions may help you decide if it is worth it. It is, after-all, your money and your decision. ;)

Just Me, D

MrszBerry

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My current device is a SG3. Its pretty new. I would trade in my SG3 at radio shack and pay the diffference and put my current line on seasonal stand by. I dont think thats a good idea. Maybe I should just wait a year lol time flies. By the time my upgrade come the iphone 5s or iphone 6 will be out.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My current device is a SG3. Its pretty new. I would trade in my SG3 at radio shack and pay the diffference and put my current line on seasonal stand by. I dont think thats a good idea. Maybe I should just wait a year lol time flies. By the time my upgrade come the iphone 5s or iphone 6 will be out.

I agree. Putting your current line on standby is not getting rid of it. Furthermore, you are adding to the time you already have to fulfill your agreement. Depending on how new it actually is, you may try calling your provider's customer service and see if you can work out an arrangement of some sort in regard to turning in your current device in exchange for an opportunity to get the iPhone 5. Yes, it's a long shot, but who knows? It may just go your way.

Just Me, D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
riad1973