Ordered my iPhone 5 Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, I ordered my iPhone 5 for my wife and I today (actually, they were bought by my brother as Christmas Gifts!!)

I am just curious on everyone else's experience as far as the waitlist. The estimated wait time is 3-4 weeks! Was anyone else given a long wait time but received them quicker?? I am hoping for like, a 24-48 hour wait...

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, I ordered my iPhone 5 for my wife and I today (actually, they were bought by my brother as Christmas Gifts!!)

I am just curious on everyone else's experience as far as the waitlist. The estimated wait time is 3-4 weeks! Was anyone else given a long wait time but received them quicker?? I am hoping for like, a 24-48 hour wait...

You may get them a few days earlier, but I will say that there is a slim to none chance of you getting them within 24-48 hours unless you check apple.com at 10pm and pick them up in store the next day, or actually find them in stock somewhere (check radio shack).

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
You may get them a few days earlier, but I will say that there is a slim to none chance of you getting them within 24-48 hours unless you check apple.com at 10pm and pick them up in store the next day, or actually find them in stock somewhere (check radio shack).

Thanks, haha, yeah, I knew I wouldn't be getting them that early. Just hoping, wishing, wanting...ah, well, patience is a virtue

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Do you live close to an apple store? If so you could have ordered for in store pickup and probably could have picked up tomorrow or this week sometime.

Also other stores would probably get stock throughout the week as well. With all options available I don't see needing to wait 3-4 weeks.

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I've been trying the after 10pm option from the Apple Store app for the last week in the Pacific NW and haven't seen any availability for either 64GB AT&T options. I've even browsed different parts of the country to see if they're available somewhere else. I actually saw a white 32GB available in the Tacoma, WA store or I would have believed the system was broken due to everything showing "unavailable".

I'm calling Apple, BestBuy, RadioShack, Target, and Walmart almost daily to find out if anyone is even getting them in. It's been quite frustrating but that's understandable. I just hate to think that ordering online with the 3-4 week wait is the best option. If inventory doesn't improve this week, I guess that will be my only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2