Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
She's too much. "Y'all backdoored me!" .. um, no. You're still in the game, doll face. How epic was the Jury House smackdown between Britney and Frank? Ashley and her bubbles.. dying.. dying..

I can't believe Dan did that to her. Actually, I can. But I do feel sad for her. She's an idiot though. So is Ian, Do they both really think they're going to win if they take Dan to the final 2? Seriously, Dan is going to win if he makes it to the end. I don't understand how no one in the house seems to understand that.

I want Ian to win. Geeks for life!

Eddieh33

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if I buy it through AT&T site (Which is down by the way, 501 error) can i also buy the cables and adapters on their site as well. I want to make one credit card burn, not several!

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe Dan did that to her. Actually, I can. But I do feel sad for her. She's an idiot though. So is Ian, Do they both really think they're going to win if they take Dan to the final 2? Seriously, Dan is going to win if he makes it to the end. I don't understand how no one in the house seems to understand that.

I want Ian to win. Geeks for life!
they are so naive. its so great. her face was priceless
bb14-epi28-danielle-shocked-hdr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2