Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
She's too much. "Y'all backdoored me!" .. um, no. You're still in the game, doll face. How epic was the Jury House smackdown between Britney and Frank? Ashley and her bubbles.. dying.. dying..
such a great week of BB. i went in the house last september around this night. final 3. best night of my life.

maghy7

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
She's too much. "Y'all backdoored me!" .. um, no. You're still in the game, doll face. How epic was the Jury House smackdown between Britney and Frank? Ashley and her bubbles.. dying.. dying..

Typical of Britney, Ashley is so funny and clueless... facepalm

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
In another 20 minutes or so, we'll have the posts of "Done!!"

Can't wait

(and can't believe I woke myself up without an alarm!)

Feels like 2/3/2011 all over again!

you never know, read somewhere in the thread about server outages during pre-order last time around... it might be longer than you expect...

Kat_i

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone... Home stretch here, before it gets all crazy, just want to say: had an awesome time with everyone! Thanks iMore for throwing this all together for us and making this such a great community! Thanks so much for all the prizes, and thanks for keeping these past hours interesting everybody! I hope we all get what we came for and get to bed soon as possible CHEEEERS IMORE FAMILY!! :)

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

DITTO! Thanks iMore, it's been a fun! Good Luck on ordering everyone!!

Xion5460

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Can't wait...

I've been rocking the iPhone 3GS since just after it came out... I can't wait to get a Blacked out 64GB. Hopefully things run somewhat smoothly tonight (at least until mine is ordered!)

Good luck everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2