Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryznic

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If you are awake like I will be tonight when the pre orders are supposed to go live on Apple's site (along with the carriers) and you want to pass the time, post here!

We'll have a bunch of iMore writers and forums staff here to chat with, and we'll give away some accessory prizes to people posting in this thread.

What better way to wait?

Everyone know which carrier, capacity, and color they're pre-ordering? Sound off, and good luck!

Finally! A all black model! What took so long! I will be ordering a black 64gb monster. I have been waiting for iOS 6 too, finally turn by turn navi and a improved calendar. Dumping my Droid 2 for this! I liked my droid but motorola phones barely last a year! I want something that holds its value and will compliment my future Mac Book pro ;-)

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the people joining us! I listed my iPhone 4 tonight on eBay. I have had great success with them and selling my old phones. The auction ends in a week. Giving me enough time to wait for my iPhone 5 and switch out the 4 to it's new owner.

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Crap, when I waited in line for my 3G we only got a bottle of no frills water. Better than nothing I guess.

At one point a few of them came outside and danced to get all the sleepy people up haha, come to think of it - I don't think they gave us water - :-/ but the donuts were good and employees were quite cheerful and goofy

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Ok my pyjamas are warm and I have my stuffed animal to keep me company till i get my iPhone5.

But I figure giving away some tech would be fun as well so ...

Congrats Sarder, you are now the proud owner of

SGP GLAS.t Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 5

This isn't the last of the prizes everyone keep on posting and you might get a treat as well !

Robtcrider

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
How many out there are preferring the black over the white this time around? I currently have the white and love it! But gotta say the black lookin pretty sick on the 5! Like a dark knight batman phone lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2