Official waiting for iPhone 5 pre-order pajama party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait to place my order tonight... I hope I don't have to stay up for 3 hours until it goes through, but if I have to I will. I'm trying apple.com first and then AT&T. I am going for the white one with 32GB.

If I want a store pick up, do I still have to get there mad early on launch day? I have class till 10am and would go right after. Am I still guaranteed my preordered phone then?
WAL MART is doing pre-orders tomorrow morning @ 8am

zschiffman

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
this is gunna be the dumbest question of all time but ill ask anyways....are there any retailers online that will be selling/preordering that would be tax free?

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Well, it depends. If my dad thinks its ok for me to preorder i might do it.

I kinda wanna do it. I wanna stand in the crowds. Maybe I can skip school that day..

chrisw329

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
WAL MART is doing pre-orders tomorrow morning @ 8am

i saw that but dont they only carry the 16GB ones? I get paid next Thursday and haven't sold the 4s yet so i think that might be a good option since you only pay the 25 down payment for walmart i read. But i want the 64 so i think its out of the question a line it will be i think!

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a question about Verizon that I'm hoping someone might be able to help with. I was told by a rep on the phone at Verizon on Tuesday that I could upgrade my phone with NO changes to my unlimited data plan and no changes to the pricing, with the phone at the discounted price. Now, I know this information is wrong (I have one phone/one line, so none of the upgrading of lines switching around). However, I'm wondering if you think I might get anywhere speaking with a supervisor or someone tomorrow to get it manually applied after I upgrade online tonight - like are they required to honor something that a rep tells me (I have the date, time, and her name - she told me the same information like three times) or will I more likely get a "Sorry but she was wrong" type thing and it's not worth wasting my time?

Thank you!

It's possible but difficult. You'd have to like personally know a CS supervisor or something.

Sent from my i4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.