Has anyone experienced glitch's with the newest iOS update?
I recently updated my 4s to the latest iOS update 9.2 from 9 and have been having battery issues.
So in no particular order these are the issues I've experienced:
rapid battery draining
phone switching off at 35%
the option to change to 'low power mode' keeps coming up even if its on charge and at 80%
a few minutes ago the battery changed from 50% to 1% in a few seconds!
Is there any chance of downgrading back to 9 as it is obviously more stable than 9.2?
- 12-28-2015, 04:22 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: Has anyone experienced glitch's with the newest iOS update?
There is no chance of downgrading back to iOS 9. As for anyone else experiencing the problems you're having with iOS 9.2, I can only speak for myself and I'm not experiencing those issues. Having said that, if you're upgraded OTA or restored from a backup after upgrading to iOS 9.2, try setting it up as new instead.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 51Last Post: 03-05-2016, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 01:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2015, 02:55 AM