- 11-07-2014, 04:37 AM #2
- 11-07-2014, 01:00 PM #3
- 11-07-2014, 10:34 PM #4
- 11-08-2014, 08:10 PM #5
- 11-08-2014, 09:54 PM #6
- 11-09-2014, 10:47 AM #7iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 4s working slow?
Yeah, I have to agree with what some of the others have been saying. It's 3 years old now. After around two years or so they start to show their age. If it's new, you really should have gone for a newer model if you wanted speed and if it's old I'd look at upgrading.
Beyond that, you may just have to make certain sacrifices to keep it running well. Most apps and games atm are optimised for the 5 so older devices may well start feeling the strain.
Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
- 11-27-2014, 01:51 AM #8
- By rodeTrip in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2015, 08:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2014, 06:38 PM
- By reallyjayne in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2014, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 09:37 PM
- By ferdechihuahua in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2014, 06:27 PM