iPhone 4s left speaker not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Today I noticed that my iPhones 4s left speaker is not working. All the sound is coming from the right speaker, I just got my iPhone 4s months ago. It ha always been inside my otter case and I've never dropped it, any fix for this?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Once apon a time in thought the same .. Image how much louder it could be with 2 speakers lol

Also the hole on the top of your iPhone next to the head phones is a noise cancel mic

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I have been wondering that same thing to cause when I play music the left side never worked but if it had 2 speakers "Holy Crap" this thing would rival that of stereo units when it come to volume as it is right now at full blast I can hardly hear my fiancé scream for me ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Wenlen

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Wow, glad to find out the answer to the same dilemna i am having about my left speaker. Thank you to all of you. I do have another problem though....how come when i plug in my earphones, my left earphone do not produce any sound neither? I do not think it is still normal. :((

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Wow, glad to find out the answer to the same dilemna i am having about my left speaker. Thank you to all of you. I do have another problem though....how come when i plug in my earphones, my left earphone do not produce any sound neither? I do not think it is still normal. :((

maybe you're deaf in your left ear - BOOM!

Hyster1a

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

Settings > Accessibility > Hearing

Then put the button in the middle on the L - R bar. The button should appear on the R o L so this is why you only get sound from one side.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone has always only played Music out of the right speaker I actually took my iPhone into the Apple store and all the floor models did the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.