How to bypass voicemail password...Verizon

CUB1

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to the iphone4s world. I'm reading the forum and learning new things that this phone can do.
But I can't find how to save my voicemail password, so I don't have to put it in everytime I have a new voicemail.

Is there a way to save my password so it will go straight to my voicemail?

Thanks,
John

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I'm new to the iphone4s world. I'm reading the forum and learning new things that this phone can do.
But I can't find how to save my voicemail password, so I don't have to put it in everytime I have a new voicemail.

Is there a way to save my password so it will go straight to my voicemail?

Thanks,
John

iPhone has it's own voicemail. Your password for your carrier won't work anymore. You'll have to set up your voicemail on your phone and then if you have a voicemail message, all you have to do is click on it in your voicemails and it'll start playing. It's actually a much nicer situation than any other phone, IMHO.

Reactions: CUB1

CUB1

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Wildo6882,
Thanks very much...I just tried it!!
I called my cell from another phone and it is better than the verizon voicemail. Very easy as you stated.

Coming from a longtime Blackberry owner, I have a lot to learn Lol

Thanks again,
John

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Glad I could help! I was really confused the first time I used it. But it is really nice when you can see the voicemail and who it was from and how long the message is, all without calling anything, and then all you do is click on it and *BOOM* you listen to your message. :D

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Basically it is the same as visual voice mail. once you set your password(which should not change) in the voice mail gimmick you dont have to add it again. The only thing you have to do is set up a greeting again. i actually like it better than pressing and holding 1 then entering pass plus #

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77