Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By verwon
  • 1 Post By hunoosh
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

50 Posts

Default Got my iPhone 4s... few questions

Cant be happier with it... I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 4S and I'm loving the camera, i love siri! she is so helpful and this phone is so fast!!!!!! BUT Im trying to figure out how can I see the time since last full charge.

I know it is in settings>usage, it was working yesterday but now its not working anymore and I can't see the usage and stand-by time... what can i do to fix it and finally track the time of my battery usage?

tho i bought this phone 2 days ago, i can tell there is something wrong with the battery life... but i don't mind! i love this phone and for me it was a big upgrade... now i have more gb, i got it in white (i love it), its faster, it has siri!! (i use her for texting), the camera is amazing! i love to take pictures so it couldn't be better. it is just weird that the 'usage' was working yesterday and now it's not.
    iMore Pro

645 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,312 Global Posts

If you've rebooted, then the numbers will reset. You have to charge back to 100% to get the readings, again.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    iPhone Intermediate

188 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,445 Global Posts

Congratulations. Looks like you're loving your iPhone for all the same reasons we all do. The battery may get a little better once you're newness wears off. For me it did a tiny bit but that's probably not Gonna change too much for me since I'm on it 24 seven.
    iMore Genius

4,232 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,977 Global Posts

congrats IpFanboy !! also, just a suggestion you might want to do as well Let your battery run down completely till your 4S shuts itself off, and then give it a fresh full charge to 100%. . Perhaps do this once a month,(as i've heard) helps keep the battery 'calibrated' so that your reading is more accurate.
    Heres some more info on the iPhone battery:

Apple - Batteries