Got my iPhone 4s... few questions

Ip.fanboy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Cant be happier with it... I upgraded my iPhone 4 to the 4S and I'm loving the camera, i love siri! she is so helpful and this phone is so fast!!!!!! BUT Im trying to figure out how can I see the time since last full charge.

I know it is in settings>usage, it was working yesterday but now its not working anymore and I can't see the usage and stand-by time... what can i do to fix it and finally track the time of my battery usage?

tho i bought this phone 2 days ago, i can tell there is something wrong with the battery life... but i don't mind! i love this phone and for me it was a big upgrade... now i have more gb, i got it in white (i love it), its faster, it has siri!! (i use her for texting), the camera is amazing! i love to take pictures so it couldn't be better. it is just weird that the 'usage' was working yesterday and now it's not.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Congratulations. Looks like you're loving your iPhone for all the same reasons we all do. The battery may get a little better once you're newness wears off. For me it did a tiny bit but that's probably not Gonna change too much for me since I'm on it 24 seven.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
congrats IpFanboy !! also, just a suggestion you might want to do as well:) Let your battery run down completely till your 4S shuts itself off, and then give it a fresh full charge to 100%. . Perhaps do this once a month,(as i've heard) helps keep the battery 'calibrated' so that your reading is more accurate.:)
Heres some more info on the iPhone battery:

Apple - Batteries

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2