Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I would love an I Pad 3

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

I love Siri

m13

May 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad 3 is on the horizon. I will need some moola to cover it when it comes out. I have been looking forward to x2 graphics resolution for a while now. Let's see if the rumors are panning out this time around. Thanks for an epic holiday giveaway!!

iamjose

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah... How can you not love the iPhone 4s! New processor, camera, and all of the crazy awesomeness of Siri!! It's something that I drool over every time I'm around my girlfriend! I personally love the same design and do not look forward to a new form factor when the iPhone 5 comes out. I really wish I would have waited before buying the iPhone 4 this summer... But I was in-between contracts and wanted to jump on the unlimited data with Verizon. Georgia is absolutely crazy and has incredible will power for not buying one yet!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.104441,-117.740183
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I always wished I get an iPhone so I wish I get now an iPhone 4 or 4S the problem that I still can't resist my BlackBerry Push technology that's why I never got iPhone as a primary phone. But iPhone is a great entertainment product that everyone would love to own..

I really wish I win this iPhone 4S gift got loads of games to play on it! Specially after I got an iPad2

Bluecanary

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Where do I begin? First of all, I love photography, I take loads of pictures with my iPhone 4. Second, I really want Infinity Blade 2, but I'm worried I won't get the full experience if I buy it on my i4. Oh, and Siri is awesome.

markm

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Could definitely use an iPad so I can stop having to wrestle my work one away from the family! :)

Rgds/Mark M.

Ben0rr10

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Why do I want a 4s from you?.....

Simply because i want the ultimate all in one experience. I am(soon to be was) an avid android user, and i honestly feel that with the iphone I wont have to struggle to find a solid media player on my phone, worry about retaking a photo due to shutter lag and be jealous when theyre are apps made for ios that I wish I could have on my thunderbolt. Im ready to make the switch.

kt14dad

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Really would love to upgrade my iphone 3s or get my wife a Ipad 2

My current medical bills and my daughters college tuition bills are making any purchases a wait and see maybe in a few month idea. My wife shares a old Itouch with my son and he constantly has it so I would like to get her an Ipad to search the web and listen to her music.

Dcreil

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this because I am currently using a second-generation iPod touch. It technically works fine but an upgrade would be awesome, especially for iOS 5! I just can't afford to be buying anything new right now. Also the battery in my MacBook that I had for 3 years recently stopped holding a charge so maybe I could put this towards a new MBPro! Thanks TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.