group messaging on 4s

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Is there a way to send group sms on a stock iphone 4s or do I need an app for that? I want to create groups of 3's 8's and up to 50 at a time.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
im not sure how to do it on a stock phone without anything installed but I do have an application called groups that works perfect for making any number of groups for text or email...

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I tryed group text and it seems kind of wonky at times. I am wondering if there is a anything else to try? Why do I have to delete imessage I like it. is there anything that intergrates with it? I found I can add a bunch of names in imessage I just would like a way to save the names in groups.:)

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What I don't like about Group MMS on the iPhone is that all recipients' phone numbers are visible and not bcc'd like it was on the BlackBerry. Also, if you reply to the sender of a Group MMS, it automatically sends a REPLY ALL to everyone on the list. I don't realize that it is a group mms sometimes because the sender's name shows up since they are in my contacts but then afterwards I get a couple of "WHO IS THIS?" texts back from people I don't know. Annoying.

This is why I only send individual texts and iMessages.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77