Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fausty82
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Expert

775 Posts

Default How are sales looking on the 4S. Running out of stock or selling out

I haven't heard any news after a few days of the 4S being available. Are the carrier selling out or sold out. Or is Apple keeping the phones pumping away.

iPhone Newbie

29 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Idk man I would like to say that it is going strong but who knows right? lol
    iMore Intermediate

363 Posts
    Global Posts
    830 Global Posts

Sales are great but I think due to the fact they took a few extra months to put this thing out they were about to manufacture a lot more. Also, there's 3 carriers so people can choose which carrier instead of being stuck on AT&T. Keep in mind, a lot of people may be migrating to Sprint because of unlimited data and the cheap plan.
    iPhone Beginner

94 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

On Saturday at my local ATT store they were out of all 16gb phones, but still had 32 and 64gb phones to sell.

iMore Elite

2,952 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

Stores in my area have stock. I think the extra few months helped in having enough stock
    iMore Genius

8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts
    StaticFX likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

268 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,205 Global Posts

Awesome I'm loving my sprint iPhone with the true unlimited data. Since I left from Iraq and came back everything changed with data plans and I'm a huge iPhone fan. So when I heard what sprint was doing I didn't think twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk