Siri reminders location problem

Globe101

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So I want to be able to talk to Siri as say: 'remind me when I leave the gym go do this this and this.'

I figured out that to add locations, you need to add it into your contact. I've done that with custom labels, naming them gym, school etx. When I ask where is my gym, it does not know and brings up my contact info with my gym address there. I ask to set reminders for when I get to gym, doesn't know where my gym is, and shows my contact card. Any ideas?

Globe101

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Correct, home is the only one that works. Any other one doesn't work. I can make the reminder manually in the reminders app. Just not using siri

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
yeah i tried to set a couple for this morning to no avail. Im trying to figure out why
mainly work address and home address, last night i told siri to take me home and it knew my home address this morning i wanted it to remind me to do something when i left the house. nothing happened.

EDIT: last night after midnight i said tomorrow so it set it up for sunday. hmm. smart.

Globe101

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Tried again a couple times this morning, no luck. Fair disappointed in this, also disappointed that Australia doesn't get locational services like restaurants etc

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77