What are you working with?

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
BlackBerry Storm 2... which at first i loved... but after 2 years now... UUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH!!! I cant stand it anymore!

!BigTex71

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a Motorola Droid (the original.)

I really liked it at first, but it has always had a less than pleasing UX compared to my friend's iPhone. My phone is SLOW and I have to power cycle it at least twice a week to keep it running at a decent pace. The Android Market worked fine for me until I got my iPad 2. Now I can compare the Apple experience to the Android experience, and Apple wins hands down - the AppStore is SO much better than Android Market.

I am eagerly awaiting my iPhone 4S on Friday. :cool:

travisdthomas

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
After breaking my Storm2 I am using my wife's BB Tour (She upgraded to iP4 in back in May). I am looking forward to doing more with my phone than reading email and listening to iheartradio.

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
A motorola droid 2 global. it get too hot after minimal usage from phone calls to using data, freeze's up a lot, and battery life is only good if you don't use it.

!BigTex71

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
A motorola droid 2 global. it get too hot after minimal usage from phone calls to using data, freeze's up a lot, and battery life is only good if you don't use it.

That reminds me of another thing I dislike about my Droid: when I use the GPS for navigation, it heats up REALLY bad. Almost enough that I can't carry it in my hands until it has been off for several minutes.:eek:

count123

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Charge. Good phone. I'm not going to bash android because I actually appreciate the way they rescued me from blackberry before the iPhone decided to grace Verizon with its presence. The main reason I'm making the switch is because of the cloud and iTunes match. I will finally have access to all of my music instead of certain playlist! Although I will miss my notification bar and widgets (I'm a lil widget ho) I am hoping the iPhone will make me happy in other ways. Like siri, I'm anxious to see if that's as good as advertised. If so I think I will settle in to the iPhone nicely.

Count

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
HTC Thunderbolt. I'll miss LTE - especially when streaming audio through the SiriusXM, TuneIn and Pandora. And it'll take me a while to adjust to typing on such a small touchscreen. But it'll be worth it for the stability and elegance of iOS.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
HTC Incredible 2... And an iPad 2. I'm tired of carrying around so many different chargers, so I'm just gonna buy an iPhone. Hahaha.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently using an HTC Trophy and I must say that Windows Phone 7 is a really high quality OS considering the fact that it hasn't been out too long. With a few more updates I really think it will be a contender. The only reason I'm jumping to the 4S is because the app that I use to manage my schedule at work is not available. Windows Phone is very similar to iOS in the fact that they're both controlled very tightly so you don't have to worry about bugs being introduced by the phone manufacturers when they put their skin on top of the OS.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a Blackberry Bold. I truly despise this phone, and I didn't mind it at first. I guess it all feels so useless to me because I've used an iPhone for 2 years. I hate that I can't really put music on it, and the ringtones are god awful. My opinion is pretty biased though. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77