Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, finally received Verizon e-mail with Fedex tracking information a few minutes ago.

Estimated delivery Oct 14, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Oct 13, 2011 5:48 PM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Oct 13, 2011 5:10 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

did your phone say it was on back order? and it just showed that it is sent?

krm728

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
did your phone say it was on back order? and it just showed that it is sent?

It showed the standard "order received and processing...will arrive by October 14th..." last time I checked Verizon order status at 6:30pm today. Seems they are still working at getting them shipped out today :)

2sshafer5

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
take a look at:

I've always been able to go to the UPS location once they cannot properly make the delivery. I would just have to prove that it was indeed me (with a photo ID) and then sign for the package there.

Yea there shouldn't be any reason why someone can't go pick up a package. I always have people call and come in during the morning sort before we even make an attempt to deliver! Just call with your tracking # and tell them you want to place your package on hold!

egad666

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
On its way to Maine. UPS NextDay.

Memphis, TN, United States 10/13/2011 5:25 P.M. Departure Scan
10/13/2011 4:54 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/13/2011 7:29 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a problem - mine is shceduled to be delivered tomorrow via UPS, but since I will not be home to sign for it, I'm not going to get it. I asked if they could hold it so I could pick it up, but they said AT&T has put restricitons on it that it can not be held and release authorizations can not be accepted.

So basicly, they will attempt to deliver it friday, monday, and tuesday and then they will hold it. I will be at work all three days:mad:

I am not positive about UPS but talking to FedEx today they said that once they attempt delivery the hold is off. Call and ask when your delivery hub is open to, i know that its always after last truck makes it back to make sure people who miss packages can pick them up.

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
After spending 2 nights in Louisville, KY, my phone finally left at 2:08pm. Now I see at 7:23pm that it is in Knoxville, TN; maybe it didn't fly to TN but took the back roads as it is only a 4 hour drive!

I guess it will head to Atlanta tonight and then on to Roswell, GA where my UPS center is. I hope UPS has extra trucks tomorrow like they do around Christmas, as my regular delivery time is around 3:30. I have to be gone for a couple of hours in the morning, so I have my signed release ready to put on the door when I leave just in case they come early. Also decided to shower tonight so I don't miss them if they come early :D

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I wish one of these planes would fly over my house and accidently lower the cargo hold and drop like 1,000 of these iphone4S's in my yard, lol. Some of these planes are loaded with 100,000 pounds worth of iphone4S's. I'm just thinking about what that looks like

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Well mine finally arrived at the local UPS hub in my area so I am optimistic about it getting me to me tomorrow before I leave work. I had it shipped to my office of course the delivery time says "by end of day" so I hope that means before I leave.

tnrambler

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived in Knoxville, TN an hour ago. Knoxville is 1.5 hrs away. Should get to Chattanooga early in the morning, if not late tonight and go out for delivery around 7:30 a.m. Starting to get excited.

2sshafer5

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well mine finally arrived at the local UPS hub in my area so I am optimistic about it getting me to me tomorrow before I leave work. I had it shipped to my office of course the delivery time says "by end of day" so I hope that means before I leave.

If you had it shipped to your work you should have it before 5pm. That's usually what time they do businesses by. So you should be good!

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine also left Louisville today at 3:40 after arriving on Wednesday at 9:40. Must of been one heck of an iPhone party down there.

orlyk

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Has any one noticed the "Additional Info", this is what mine looks like:

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 10/14/2011, By End of Day
Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASE <(What does that mean?)
Shipped/Billed On:10/12/2011
Type:packageWeight:0.40 kg <(How much is that like in lbs?)

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Louisville, KY, United States
10/13/2011 3:15 P.M. Departure Scan

10/13/2011 9:01 A.M. Import Scan

**Was just curious is this is what other people who ordered from Apple.Com looked like?

I mean as long as it arriaves on my door step on the 14th I am ALL GOOD:D:D...but was just curious:):D

Mine looks pretty similar...
0.40 kg is about 1 lb
WORLD EASE: These are packages bundled together as a single unit to simplify the customs process.