Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Verizon/FedEx

I placed my order a few minutes later. I also received notice today that UPS would be the shipper, but no specific info about Next Day service. I'm still expecting it Friday.

I placed my order around 5:15am via FedEx and have gotten no information since. I'm dyin' here! The confirmation email says my order "will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11" and my order status when you click the link from the email says "Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011".

Anyone else who ordered from Verizon have FedEx? Any additional info?

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Still sitting here:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011

Anyone else ordered from VZW have a better status?
pre ordered 1pm Friday afternoon EST
I have the same thing. Email conf says it will ship to arrive on 10/14, but when you go to order status via vzw's site, it says it will ship 10/14. Did your conf say it was coming via FedEx or UPS? I have yet to see anyone on here who has FedEx like me...only UPS.

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
the UPS rep told me she see's it's in Kentucky(I'm IN NYC) and it might get to me tomorrow for commercial if not tomorrow definitely FRIDAY for residents...

My current tracking from UPS has my 4S in Louisville KY, with a scheduled delivery date of 10/14. I'm near Philly. Since I'm having mine shipped to my work, I hope that constitutes commercial and mine arrives Tomorrow.

DERacing#CB

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
For the most part... I dont expect anything on a tracking report to be accurate short of "Out for Delivery" Otherwise, these phones are in transit in a freight trailer to breakpoint terminals and may not be scanned til the morning of delivery or at least when that container is unloaded.

You guys are all worrying grey hairs in your head for nothing. Calling UPS, FEDEX, ATT, VZW or any other alphabet company asking where your phone is, is not helping either. Most reps read off of a script and have no idea where your it is or are towing the company line that it will be delivered on or after such and such date.

I havent seen my tracking number yet from VZW. But honestly, I think it will either be here tomorrow or delivered Friday for sure. Apple has always put out a date and released early for the pre-sales. But calling everyone isnt going to help.

That said... I CANT WAIT TO GET MY LITTLE FAT FINGERS ON MY NEW PHONE!! LOL :p :D

ridgeian

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
For all you people out there who ordered through VZW. Literally two minutes ago my online order status changed from Expected Ship 10/14/2011, to 'Will deliver by 10/14/2011'. No tracking number or courier info yet.

So things are moving along, it could be any of you next!

Ordered Friday 11am'ish, 16gb black.

jodime

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
For all you people out there who ordered through VZW. Literally two minutes ago my online order status changed from Expected Ship 10/14/2011, to 'Will deliver by 10/14/2011'. No tracking number or courier info yet.

So things are moving along, it could be any of you next!

Ordered Friday 11am'ish, 16gb black.

Mine too! Mine too! I just can't wait to burn my HTC Eris in hopes that it goes straight to phone hell.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with AT&T Premier, I'm disappointed.

They said everything is fine except now they are just waiting for a device for my order. So basically I don't think I'll be getting one Friday.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I called Apple a little bit ago and he said I should see tracking info today or tomorrow. He said it will be shipping from the US and that even though it still says processing it will be here Friday. That gives me a little bit of piece of mind.

whispa777

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Pre-order people! I was able to get the Fedex trick to work for me just a min. ago.

My order confirmation email from Verizon on the 7th is time stamped 3:06am Central. I have had the "Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011" w/ carrier and shipped date blank for a couple of days now.

I as of now still haven't received an email w/ tracking number from Verizon but was able to get my tracking by reference to work on Fedex.com and I'm getting my white 16GB 4s by 7pm on the 14th!

So happy now! I can stop refreshing my email inbox and go on w/ my day!

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got off the phone with AT&T Premier, I'm disappointed.

They said everything is fine except now they are just waiting for a device for my order. So basically I don't think I'll be getting one Friday.

what did they say? please provide more details..
did you tell them it said activated...???

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Nice, doing the UPS trick removing the last 2 digits from my order number from Apple found my item,

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 10/14/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Thursday, 10/13/2011

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:10/12/2011Type:packageWeight:0.40 kg

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/13/2011 12:49 A.M. Departure Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/12/2011 5:15 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 10/12/2011 4:05 P.M. Departure Scan
10/12/2011 3:33 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/12/2011 11:29 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

BTW What is WORLD EASE ?

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the same thing. Email conf says it will ship to arrive on 10/14, but when you go to order status via vzw's site, it says it will ship 10/14. Did your conf say it was coming via FedEx or UPS? I have yet to see anyone on here who has FedEx like me...only UPS.

I got nothing as far as shipping. I even called VZW today, @1PM and they knew nothing more than I did (outside of a confirmation #)..

Best blanket job ever, OR I am not getting a phone on Friday.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Verizon Pre-order people! I was able to get the Fedex trick to work for me just a min. ago.

My order confirmation email from Verizon on the 7th is time stamped 3:06am Central. I have had the "Your pre-order will deliver by 10/14/2011" w/ carrier and shipped date blank for a couple of days now.

I as of now still haven't received an email w/ tracking number from Verizon but was able to get my tracking by reference to work on Fedex.com and I'm getting my white 16GB 4s by 7pm on the 14th!

So happy now! I can stop refreshing my email inbox and go on w/ my day!

I am a Verizon people! ;) what did you use for your reference to get the tracking info??

whispa777

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I placed my order around 5:15am via FedEx and have gotten no information since. I'm dyin' here! The confirmation email says my order "will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11" and my order status when you click the link from the email says "Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011".

Anyone else who ordered from Verizon have FedEx? Any additional info?

If you know you have Fedex have you tried the track by reference trick on Fedex? I was able to get my shipping info by doing that. I ordered through Verizon.com at 2:40am-ish on the 7th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77