Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1935
Like Tree118Likes
    iPhone Nanite

I ordered on VZW.com Saturday morning at 1030am EST. Estimated ship date until a few hours ago was October 21; now it says it shipped today and gave me a tracking number (FedEx 2Day, should arrive Friday).

Anyone else that ordered Saturday have their ship date moved up?
    iPhone Intermediate

Got my shipping notice and tracking number from AT&T tonight. I should get it Friday or Saturday. Awesome!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BoomGoesTheDynamite View Post
    I ordered on VZW.com Saturday morning at 1030am EST. Estimated ship date until a few hours ago was October 21; now it says it shipped today and gave me a tracking number (FedEx 2Day, should arrive Friday).

Anyone else that ordered Saturday have their ship date moved up?
    Myself and a few others have posted in this thread that we have.
    iPhone Beginner

I have AT&T and ordered my 64GB White 4S from Apple around 5AM on 10/7. It has shipped UPS Worldwide Express and moved quickly from China, to Hong Kong, to Alaska in a matter of 1 day. Then it made it to Louisville Kentucky yesterday morning and nothing further has been updated since then. It still shows it should arrive on Friday so I'm hopeful this extra long stay in Kentucky is nothing to worry about and I'll be enjoying my new phone in less than 2 more days...

Anyone else have a phone stuck in Kentucky?
    iPhone Nanite

Quote Originally Posted by ProMed12 View Post
    Myself and a few others have posted in this thread that we have.
    Sorry, I have been following this thread for awhile but haven't read every page. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't some glitch. Good luck to all getting their phone by Friday!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alienware_51 View Post
    Have you received your tracking number?
    Yes, I have had a tracking number for 2 days.

I just got off the phone with account services and she put me on hold for a little while to see what was going on with my phone and she came back and said they have a delivery date of the 14th and that is the only date they are showing. She said she doesn't know why UPS' website is not accurate but it will be on the 14th. She gave me her info and if I had any problems to contact her directly and she would take care of me one way or the other. Let's hope for the best.
    Last edited by xoxospecialk; 10-12-2011 at 11:23 PM.
    iPhone Newbie

i think everyone on the forum has just freaked everyone out about the order.... including myself. haha we are mad already and the phone isnt even suppose to be here until friday. im going to do what everyone is saying and just relax... hopefully my order will be here friday and if it isnt. then ill find out whats wrong.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    147 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xoxospecialk View Post
    Yes, I have had a tracking number for 2 days.

I just got off the phone with account services and she put me on hold for a little while to see what was going on with my phone and she came back and said they have a delivery date of the 14th and that is the only date they are showing. She said she doesn't know why UPS' website is not accurate but it will be on the 14th. She gave me her info and if I had any problems to contact her diretly and she would take care of me one way or the other. Let's hope for the best.
    UPS has a massive backlog of tracking data, so the tracking updates are glitching. You'll get it Friday
    Last edited by Alienware_51; 10-12-2011 at 11:29 PM.
    iPhone Beginner

I finally got the email from AT&T stating my phone has shipped via FedEx! I ordered from the ATT website at 8:45AM on the 7th. But the tracking number doesn't work at all. . . .I'm still worried about this. I'm trying to relax but I'm obsessed! I NEED this phone the day it comes out, haha.
    iMore Intermediate

Ok, I've been posting in this forum for days saying that my status at Apple,com has been "Processing Items" with a delivery date of 10.14 via Standard Shipping.

It still says Processing Items with delivery date of 10.14 but the standard shipping is gone. It just nows just says "via"

Is there anyone else whose status has not updated. I mean to get this by Friday I'm sure it has to be on a truck somewhere close to me tomorrow.
    iPhone Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dadman View Post
    Ok, I've been posting in this forum for days saying that my status at Apple,com has been "Processing Items" with a delivery date of 10.14 via Standard Shipping.

It still says Processing Items with delivery date of 10.14 but the standard shipping is gone. It just nows just says "via"

Is there anyone else whose status has not updated. I mean to get this by Friday I'm sure it has to be on a truck somewhere close to me tomorrow.
    Same with me and at least one other previous post
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

mine says SHIPPED on the AT&T order status website, but when i click on the tracking number this is what i get back from the UPS website...

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

makes me nervous!
    iPhone Nanite

Me too!! It's getting kind of frustrating not knowing that my order has at least shipped!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Scheduled delivery: 10/12/2011
    but nothing is updated hopefully it arrive the 14th
    iMore Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmpppccc View Post

Is there a concern we will not receive our 4S on Friday? If nothing has changed by tomorrow I'm going to call. I figure they are overwhelmed with calls and don't know if it'd do any good.

Have you called?
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    120 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xoxospecialk View Post
    I did also but how do you figure this when 13th and 14th are one day apart? I order online all the time, if something is shipped overnight it is recieved the next day i.e. if it is picked up for shipment on the 13th it would be delivered on the 14th since it would be sent overnight 2 day it would arrive on the 15th if they delivered on Saturday but since that isn't an option in will be Monday the 17th though I think it might be columbus day so that would mean it would be Tuesday the 18th for delivery. I am on the phone with Sprint right now and if they can't give me a for sure on the 14th I am canceling my order right now and in all honesty probably bite the bullet and pay the ETF and cancel every one of my lines and go elsewhere, this will be the last straw with them.
    First off, if your phone is shipped tonight and shipped 2 day, it will arrive on Friday.

Second, Columbus Day was this past Monday, October 10.

Third, Even if Monday was Columbus Day FedEx and UPS delivery; it is only the post office that doesn't deliver on those kind of holidays.
    kasilva likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,181 Global Posts

Same exact thing here. I don't know what's going on but the guy at Apple said I will get it Friday but next day air if need be.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts

Just checked my status again before I head to sleep, and noticed I finally have an actual tracking # (I was receiving errors all afternoon) for UPS.

I'm hoping for tomorrow, expecting for Friday though.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

UPS Next Day Air SaverŪ
    Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 10/14/2011, by 3:00 P.M.(by end of day for residential deliveries)

Scanned in So.Cal. @ 9pm. I'm in No.Cal. We'll see if they fly it up north tonight and get it on a truck by tomorrow morning. I give it a 20% chance.
    tiapia likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    660 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pokey318 View Post
    First off, if your phone is shipped tonight and shipped 2 day, it will arrive on Friday.

Second, Columbus Day was this past Monday, October 10.

Third, Even if Monday was Columbus Day FedEx and UPS delivery; it is only the post office that doesn't deliver on those kind of holidays.
    First off, your post comes across as rude

Second, I said people were saying they were shipping out TOMORROW so being sent on 10/13 would require overnight delivery to arrive on 14th

Third, have a nice night
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Mine finally got scanned in Ontario, about 20 miles away from my house. It's a Next Day Air, but it's not scheduled for delivery until Friday. I'm gonna be giving UPS a call, since technically a NDA should be there tomorrow. If nothing else, maybe they can hold it at the hub and I can pick it up a day early...
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pb&J View Post
    I finally got the email from AT&T stating my phone has shipped via FedEx! I ordered from the ATT website at 8:45AM on the 7th. But the tracking number doesn't work at all. . . .I'm still worried about this. I'm trying to relax but I'm obsessed! I NEED this phone the day it comes out, haha.
    Good luck! Hope you get your's soon!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    145 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mmmpppccc View Post
    Mine, from Sprint, has said that the label has been created and that once the phone arrives at the UPS facility, shipping updates will be created. Hope it ships soon! I want it by Friday so I can play with it all weekend!
    iPhone Beginner

Thanks tiapia, and good luck to you if you're waiting for one too!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    182 Global Posts

Mine is still stuck at ready for UPS. I don't see it coming on the 14th and mine is listed at 2nd day air
Page 49 of 78 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 ... LastLast