• Black

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • White

Votes: 84 49.7%

• Total voters

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I am on the fence about color. How hard is it to keep the white one clean and looking good?

I've never owned an iPhone before, but from what I can tell it looks similar to the iPad where the white portion is underneath the glass, right? If that's the case I really can't see it getting discolored or dirty. Never had a problem with my white iPad. If anything I think the white would hide fingerprints better.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Going white this year purely for the sake of cuteness.. And pink cases. Maybe a sparkly hello kitty one. Not kidding. Lol and yes I am male.

@pink
I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote this LOL
Jello, I couldn't care if you were an alien, lol, I think it's cool you want to bling your iP4S. Speaking of HK, I was just in a HK shop this w/end and saw all the blinged out cases :eek: my eyes rolled outta my head LOL :D I will soooo be getting one of those probably.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I'm voted black but I'm really on the fence. I was thinking about this last night while researching the 4S. Got a black 3GS I think I will be sticking with black. Sleek, classy, professional look. But dang the white looks sexy too, i'm worried about it getting dingy if possible and dirt getting into any scratches a showing.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Probably be getting White this time (since I have a black one right now, for a change), and 32gb. I regret getting 16gb on my iPhone 4, not enough space. :(

First post, lol :)

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I am on the fence about color. How hard is it to keep the white one clean and looking good?
Not at all. I couldn't stand using a bumper on the black one because of finger prints on BOTH sides. I only used a bumper on my white one. Too sharp!
I've never owned an iPhone before, but from what I can tell it looks similar to the iPad where the white portion is underneath the glass, right? If that's the case I really can't see it getting discolored or dirty. Never had a problem with my white iPad. If anything I think the white would hide fingerprints better.
Exactly!

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site

Yep.. I find it funny how people say the white will get dirty. It's not a fabric, it's glass. It's not going to attract dirt. And in fact, it shows fingerprints a LOT less than the black one.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The white doesn't show scratches like the black. I love the white one. My husband bought the black and the only time I prefer it's looks is when the screen is off.

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Going with black since that way I can disguise that I went and got a 4S. Thankfully all my 4 accessories should already fit the 4S.

RyanR

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a black 3GS and hate it... May consider getting a 4 or 4S soon... if so I'm definitely going white... but it won't even matter cause it'll be covered by an otterbox!

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am always one that goes towards the conservative side with my electronics. I will remain with the Black.

jackson1714

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
i prefer "if there's no snow, i wont go" lol. the white looks more refined to me. also i like how the white shows through the cases so its looks better in the case, i think? either way its a win, win. if i get the white, i will settlle for black. i really think they should come out with a gray iphone, just for tmobile, haha. wishfull thinking on my part.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2