Next generation iPhone release date is in Oct. - will you upgrade?

Will you upgrade?

• Yes

Votes: 116 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 13.1%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 43 23.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I will absolutely upgrade. I could lie and say it depends on the features, but really I KNOW I will end up buying it no matter what they do.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I am so upgrading.. Sprint better get this or I may go postal. :D All I care about is a faster processor, 8 mp camera and ok-decent battery life. Size of the screen isn't a big deal to me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If they went with their regular schedule I would have gotten it. Now I'm in the maybe camp. I skipped the 3Gs and went from the 3G to the 4. So now I might just skip the 5 and wait for the i6. The only good thing about my scenario is that my i4 is factory unlocked so I should be able to sell it for a pretty good price. The only way I will get the i5 is if it has a bigger screen, 3.7" or bust.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If they went with their regular schedule I would have gotten it. Now I'm in the maybe camp. I skipped the 3Gs and went from the 3G to the 4. So now I might just skip the 5 and wait for the i6. The only good thing about my scenario is that my i4 is factory unlocked so I should be able to sell it for a pretty good price. The only way I will get the i5 is if it has a bigger screen, 3.7" or bust.

4.0 or bust 3.7 is still to small.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I will upgrade it only after taking a look brief look at it. As Its always necessary to avoid any future issues.

What are the issues that you are referring to here? If it's software, you will not know that until after you purchase one. Heck, you can even have a hardware issue that isn't apparent until after you've started using it. I always use my carriers trial period to see whether or not I will like the device.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
good luck with that lol in that case you wont be gettiing another iPhone for quite awhile. I don't see them moving to 4" until the 4" will have retina display qaulity.

I'm pretty sure the next iPhone will have a 4" retina display screen.... At least that is what I keep hearing on just about every iSite out there. I would really be surprised if the next iPhone came out with anything less than a 4" screen, especially given the current demand for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2