Calendar Events in Notification Center Bug?

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have two exchange accounts set up - one is my work email/calendar, the other is gmail email/calendar. My gmail calendar actually has several calendars in it - most of which I keep hidden. However, the calendar section in the notification center always shows events from all calendars - there doesn't seem to be any way to choose which calendar's events show up there.

I would expect the Notification Center to only show upcoming events from the "checked" calendars in the calendar app.

I do not have a Dev account, would someone be willing to report this as a bug?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you have access to xcode 4.2 beta 3 and are able to get into the organizer and provide console logs and other debug information?

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what debug info I would provide - it's easily reproducible, just have two calendars, hide one, go to notification center and you will see events from both...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah see that doesn't happen to me. It's something specific to you. That's why I need to know if you can retrieve console logs and debug information from xcode. Otherwise, what's the point?

Steve28

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Really? You have two different exchange accounts - and one of them has multiple calendars? Then you hide one and those events no longer show in the NC?

audrearobbins

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
This is happening to me also. This might help to explain. I have 1 exvhange account for my work. Then I have set up another exchange account for my gmail account. My gmail account has subscribed to each of family members google calendars so that we can each see each others. But I DO NOT have it set up in google calendar to receive notifications for any of those subscribed family email accounts! I can only see them... Then for iphone sync settings, google provides a web address of: www.google.com/calendar/b/0/iphoneselect where you can then choose to check mark which calendars you would like to view on your iphone... But again, notifications are turned off! However, I am still getting everyone's appt's listed in my notification center dropdown...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77