iPhone 4 that won't load up
My sister recently dropped her iPhone 4 and smashed it across the screen. Since then, the phone will not turn on or load up when plugged into a wall charger however it will load up the Apple logo for roughly 3 seconds before showing a black screen again when it is attached to the computer. It has not gotten past doing this for the last 3 days. It's still connected to my computer now but it's not showing up at all as being connected.
Any idea what I can do about it?
- Best AnswerJun 11 2015 | 10:16 am EDT
Yes, take the phone to an Apple store and have them look at it.
- 06-11-2015, 10:16 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2015, 10:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 08:04 AM