Extract SHSH from iPhone 4 5.1.1 HELP!!!

Felix Adam

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello, I'm having problems retrieving the SHSH from my iPhone.

I have tried redsn0w "Fetch" option over and over and it does not work on this particular iPhone, it works on another one I have. So far I have tried basically everything (run as admin/Windows XP compatibility), uninstall/reinstall iTunes and the Apple Device Support drivers, tried different PCs on 32bit and 64bit. It has been a mission which I can't solve. The best solution would be iFaith but there is no 5.1.1 support on it. Please Help me.

Thank you for your time.

Felix Adam

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there an option for it??? I know that TinyUmbrealla only picks up the shsh from cydia. Where do I set it up so that it constructs shsh from the iPhone itself?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry but that's not how Tiny Umbrella works. If you don't have them saved somewhere already you're out of luck.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Do you mean that you're trying to just save your SHSH, or, are you trying
a retrieval of the SHSH from Cydia using those programs? You can easily
just save your SHSH from your phone using TinyUmbrella.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Again: unless I've missed some update to Tiny Umbrella, that program cannot save SHSH for firmwares that Apple is not currently signing. Since Apple isn't signing 5.1.1 (which is what the OP wants to save), TU will not be any help.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Again: unless I've missed some update to Tiny Umbrella, that program cannot save SHSH for firmwares that Apple is not currently signing. Since Apple isn't signing 5.1.1 (which is what the OP wants to save), TU will not be any help.

I wasn't aware of that.

OP, might as well try while it's installed on your phone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77