i Want Unlock My iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMoAd

Banned
Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys

i Want Unlock My iPhone 4 locked ( AT&T )

i Try Register On AT&T To Chat With The Support But i Can't Because i'm not From U.S

And i Try To Call Him With Skype But i Don't Speak English

Please Help Me

iMoAd

Banned
Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
I am not a resident of the United States can not create one, to see the picture

1347237195651.png

please set me one and I would really appreciate you

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm missing something. Your initial post stated that you wanted to unlock your AT&T branded iPhone. Right? Am I wrong to assume you have an AT&T account? If you do, can you not call them and ask them for assist you with unlocking your phone or send them an email via the address I provided in my previous reply? I don't understand how creating an AT&T email account will help you get your phone unlocked. forgive me if I'm misunderstanding something.

iMoAd

Banned
Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
i Cant Create A @att Account Because i m From Morocco And i Try Send A email But That did not work, Please Create A Account For Me You Will not lose anything Please Please, my friend

rvk88

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys

i Want Unlock My iPhone 4 locked ( AT&T )

i Try Register On AT&T To Chat With The Support But i Can't Because i'm not From U.S

And i Try To Call Him With Skype But i Don't Speak English

Please Help Me

Hai, there are many online official unlocking service providers unlock through iTunes. I suggest you get remote unlocking service for your iphone 4.You can get remote unlocking service at The Unlock Arena - Unlocking the Apple iPhone 4 mobile phone ..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All requests for iPhone unlock must meet general iPhone unlock eligibility requirements before an iPhone can be unlocked.
General Eligibility Requirements for Unlocking iPhone
AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
The person requesting the unlock is:
a current AT&T customer or a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the accountThe iPhone was designed for use on AT&T's network;All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied; and The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen.
Additional Information about iPhone Unlocks
Current customers will be allowed five (5) unlocks per account, per year, so long as their account is in good standing with no past-due amount or unpaid balance and has been active for at least sixty (60) days.
Former customers will be allowed five (5) unlocks per former account so long as they owe AT&T no Early Termination Fee or other unpaid balance.
In addition, AT&T will unlock an iPhone for: (i) an active and deployed member of the military who is a current AT&T customer in good standing and is able to provide AT&T with deployment verification; and (ii) a person who purchased the iPhone from an authorized location at the "no commitment" price and can provide proof of purchase.
iPhone Unlock Requests
Requests may take up to 5 to 7 days to complete.
For additional information, refer to Apple's article about unlocking iPhone.
Important Note
AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes would result in an abuse of this policy or is part of an effort to defraud AT&T or its customers. AT&T further reserves the right to alter this unlocking policy at its discretion without advance notice.

Source: AT&T

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you will "do anything," go to one of the recommended services and BUY an unlock. You won't need an att account or email.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2