Lost my iPhone. Help finding serial number on iTunes

don_mig

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
so i lost my iphone4 i tried to find the serial number on iTunes from when i have backed it up but had no luck. any help will be appreciated thanks
also can i go to apple or att and get them to brick the phone?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You never installed the find my iPhone app?? Your carrier will have all your phone information available... Including serial number and location of phone...

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
so i lost my iphone4 i tried to find the serial number on iTunes from when i have backed it up but had no luck. any help will be appreciated thanks
also can i go to apple or att and get them to brick the phone?

No, Apple or ATT cannot brick your phone. You could try logging onto icloud.com with your itunes information, cross your fingers, and hope that you possibly turned Find my iPhone on.

don_mig

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
so i had already went to att and deactivated my iphone4, currently using my 3g because i needed to have a phone so i think i just screwed myself in finding the phone. any other way i can find the phone and how easy is it to get around the 4 digit passcode

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i lost my iphone 4 n was kinder lookin for help on hw i can find my serial number

If you didn’t install Find My Phone, didn’t write the number down, and didn’t get the AppleCare+ (which is also tied to the serial number), all you have is the box that it came in. Otherwise, as they say in the biz... you’re SOL. Sorry.

HPeralta8

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
What if a person finds an iphone, restore to factory and creates a new Apple ID, installing later Find My Phone? Is possible to find out the iphone or as it has another Apple ID it won't be able to trace it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
so i had already went to att and deactivated my iphone4, currently using my 3g because i needed to have a phone so i think i just screwed myself in finding the phone. any other way i can find the phone and how easy is it to get around the 4 digit passcode

I'm getting a very funny feeling about this thread.:confused:

i lost my iphone 4 n was kinder lookin for help on hw i can find my serial number
YES I am with Grunt so I am out of here. 2 different people asking the same thing almost to the wording with serial number and Find My phone. Nobody would need to start a thread to find this out. Call your carrier or Apple if this is ligit.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What if a person finds an iphone, restore to factory and creates a new Apple ID, installing later Find My Phone? Is possible to find out the iphone or as it has another Apple ID it won't be able to trace it?
Dude I don't want you to take this wrong but you are asking the wrong questions in a place where you are not going to get the help you think you are. These questions along with the other 2 people make me feel very uneasy. No help here.