Pictures from iphone saved on sync?

sc3800gsx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Long time blackberry owner, first iphone. I synced my phone last night and then this morning I was doing a software update and it messed the phone up. I got it all back together but lost all my pictures and videos. I synced the phone the night before, any way to recover these?

sc3800gsx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes but it was from a week ago and I took a bunch of pics and vids like 2 days ago at a big local event.... Figured the sync would have backed them up. I guess backup and sync are different :(

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes but it was from a week ago and I took a bunch of pics and vids like 2 days ago at a big local event.... Figured the sync would have backed them up. I guess backup and sync are different :(

Normally everytime you sync the very first thing ITunes does is backup your phone if you haven't hooked to iTunes and in over a week then the last time you did will be your last backup

If it was sync after it was wiped you might have to scroll threw the backups to find the one from that night

Just to clarify the pics were in the camera roll correct ? Not in a folder on your computer being synced to your phone ?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2