Help me with a rebuttal against an android fanboy

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
When i said something negative about android to my friend this was the response. I need a rebuttal to this. Help me out?

I don't jailbreak my phone if it matters.

Good luck jailbreaking every p.o.s. iPhone just to give it a third of the capabilities and customization any android phone already has. Apple may eventually realize the open source community is where its at but until then they will steal, yes steal any innovative idea their Developer community creates and brand it there own. Sad really. Their snow and lion OS are great but they also take from the hackintosh,osx86 and dev community. IOS blows dude. Its ok to admit it. While your at it admit that you payed way too much. Maybe you'll realize that when you get your next appstore bill or brick your pretty iPhone trying to jailbreak it. Hah..good luck

Thanks guys. Go get him.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dont waste your time. When you argue with fanbois, they drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't waste your breath/fingers. He wants you to present an argument. Typical fanatical BS. Who cares? He'll be more frustrated if you don't fight back.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Life is short enough, don't waste your time arguing over something as trivial as this.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree with gdasilver, buy him an Apple!

(although if he clued on a little he may retaliate with an Icecream Sandwhich if he has one yet lol!)

Done waste your breathe... he is probable upset that his carrier wont release the latest Andriod update hahaha.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lmfao...are you really asking for help having an e-fight?

New low of the internet achieved. I don't know who to rag on more, your fan boy buddy or you.

Seinfeld.gif

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The bottom line is they are just phones and by this time next year both yours and his will be outdated anyways. Just be thankful you can afford a smartphone.