iPhone Help

jonathon

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I am having some issues with my Verizon Wireless iPhone 4 version 4.2.8 baseband is 1.0.06 and I attempted jailbreaking my phone with Sn0wbreeze today and it failed. I tried to restore it to normal, and it did just that. So, I tried one more time to jailbreak, it failed, and I was going to go back to normal. Now I continue to get errors such as 1604 and 3194. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I am having some issues with my Verizon Wireless iPhone 4 version 4.2.8 baseband is 1.0.06 and I attempted jailbreaking my phone with Sn0wbreeze today and it failed. I tried to restore it to normal, and it did just that. So, I tried one more time to jailbreak, it failed, and I was going to go back to normal. Now I continue to get errors such as 1604 and 3194. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Are you putting phone on dfu mode? Before you try to load snowbreeze file and hold shift restore ?
to restore to normal put phone in dfu and just click restore

jonathon

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you putting phone on dfu mode? Before you try to load snowbreeze file and hold shift restore ?
to restore to normal put phone in dfu and just click restore

I am stuck in DFU mode at the moment. When I try to restore it to original, I keep getting errors like 1604 and 3194. At that point it just wouldn't turn on or anything. I tried all the RecBoot and all that and it doesn't work. I am just stuck in recovery and it won't come out at this point. Last time I did the restore it took 20 minutes, and it did nothing, no error, no anything.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am stuck in DFU mode at the moment. When I try to restore it to original, I keep getting errors like 1604 and 3194. At that point it just wouldn't turn on or anything. I tried all the RecBoot and all that and it doesn't work. I am just stuck in recovery and it won't come out at this point. Last time I did the restore it took 20 minutes, and it did nothing, no error, no anything.

Did u happen to try to upgrade the baseband ? This sounds like what happens when the baseband has been upgraded and you try to restore to original Ipsw
Try remaking a new Ipsw with snowbreeze and them open iTunes hold shift click upgrade and select your new Ipsw file and see why happens

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2