Can VZW iPhone recieve MMS?

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I have had 3 people try sending me an MMS message and I still haven't recieved them after 2 hours? I have MMS enabled and I have BiteSMS. I don'tk now if that matters or not though?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I send and receive pictures almost every day between myself and my wife, uncle, friends, and co-workers and I've never had a problem sending or receiving.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
it shouldnt....the people I have sent/received from have verizon/at&t/sprint/& t-mobile and phones ranging from simple old flip phones to smartphones like the EVO and other iPhones, so I really don't know what it could be...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I dont think wifi has nothing to do with MMS's. Even though you have great service, maybe there are data issues at the moment causing them to not processw

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I have had 3 people try sending me an MMS message and I still haven't recieved them after 2 hours? I have MMS enabled and I have BiteSMS. I don'tk now if that matters or not though?

Can you send/receive from people other than these 3?

Do those 3 have the same service provider and is it one other than Verizon?

It may be that there's an issue with MMS between carriers if the 3 are on a different carrier... you may need to get on with tech support from a phone other than your cell phone to troubleshoot.

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well they all have Verizon, and I am not sure if I can from other people or not, I haven't tried. I had 2 of them try to send me a picture just to see if it was working but I haven't gotten them yet.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Did it work before, and now it doesn't? Or is this the first you've tried? If it's the first you've tried it, and it doesn't, there could be an issue with the provisioning in the part of the system that handles MMS. I've seen a number of occasions where after a phone upgrade, the systems didn't get everything programmed correctly - and support had to delete the number in the MMS system, and manually put it back in order to make things work... so it sounds like you'll need to get on the phone with support.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2