Element Case Vapor Pro give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoddwilson

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I would love one...not for me but for my daughter who can't seem to keep from dropping her phone. She has a stylish cover, but has broken her screen twice...in 10 days! She needs world-class protection with a great looking case. My search for her has ended.

deddellersove

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
In search of Canadian Pharmacies Online Reviews?

I learned everything that I needed to understand by reading this prweb com/releases/Canadianonlinepharmacy/reviews-ratings/prweb8131222 htm]Canadian pharmacies online reviews article It is a invaluable resource for info that everyone should understand Canadian pharmacy surveys are as critical as the qualifications associated with an on-line drug company

checko

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Awesome looking case

I would LOVE to win this case! I'm still using the free Apple bumper case which is starting to tear now. This case not only looks cool, but looks like it provides good protection.

Last edited:

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
TiPB is my favorite website. The iPhone is my favorite device. The element is my favorite design for a case.

I want one. It will complete my life, and cement TiPB as the best website ever.

darkmoonz

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
amazing

these things have caught my eye ever since I learned of their existence. I love the way the iphone4 looks, and only use a Zagg skin on it, but would love to be able to wrap one of these beauties around my phone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2