Using wifi data while in call?

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm an AT&T user and this will likely be answered in one word. I was wondering if you're in the middle of a call on a Verizon iPhone if you can play on wifi?

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That's what I thought so just confirming. So technically in the [AT&T] commercial when the guy's wife calls and he has to make reservations on his phone, he could've just as easily been using a Verizon phone because he was in an office...haven't seen an office lately without wifi.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
That's what I thought so just confirming. So technically in the [AT&T] commercial when the guy's wife calls and he has to make reservations on his phone, he could've just as easily been using a Verizon phone because he was in an office...haven't seen an office lately without wifi.

AT&T fanbois don't want you to know that :D

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

yup thats correct. That commercial didnt make sense taking place in a office. Bad job by Att there but then again, their marketing has always sucked

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't know about the rest of the business sector but At my office the company has their WiFi locked down and won't even give us managers the password.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77