Late to the party...

glercara

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I was up at that ungodly hour to order and I did not get my tracking info till now. VZ had no problem wacking my Amex on Wednesday though.
Still not in the FedEx system. So, who knows, it may be Wednesday or Thiursday for me. I guess the $4k+ i pay them every year is not enough:mad:

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I was up at that ungodly hour to order and I did not get my tracking info till now. VZ had no problem wacking my Amex on Wednesday though.
Still not in the FedEx system. So, who knows, it may be Wednesday or Thiursday for me. I guess the $4k+ i pay them every year is not enough:mad:

Why did they charge your credit card on wed.? Preorders didnt start till thursday. Also if you have shipping info today I am guessing you will get the phone tommorow as its overnight shipping...congrats your still ahead of the business users who pay alot more then you. enjoy your iphone.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same place until a few minutes ago. I was on the phone with VZW for about 30 minutes will the CSR patiently kept trying to find a me a tracking number. I kept insisting that was 'all' I needed. She eneded up calling me back (bad connection, can you hear me now?) and left a message i should get the phone today or tomorrow. More than slightly suspicious, and knowing CSR reliability, I just checked my email and guess what - a shipping confirmation!!! Got my tracking number and will have my new toy in my hands tomorrow afternoon.

Moral - call VZW and make sure they find the tracking number, or what ever they did to clear the log jam that was holding mine up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77