Who is going to put a screen protector on their iPhone?

stockandroidguy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a zagg full body protection does anyone have any experience with it on a iPhone?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Entertainment72

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking of getting a zagg full body protection does anyone have any experience with it on a iPhone?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Will make your iPhone look bad in a few months, edges start to peel over time and the orange peel of the shield on the gorgeous Retina Display should be a crime. Just my .02

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't do Zagg. It's good protection but it will make your device look bad over time. With the peeling and fogginess it's not worth it for the iPhone. I used clear protector and it's much better as far as actually being clear and not knowing it's there.

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
fo sho! I am putting the Pure Gear 3 pack screen protector on as soon as I pull it out of the box. Its the first thing I'm gonna do before I even turn it on. It'll be its cleanest at this point..;) I got it today from Verizon along with the Incipio double cover, silver/white. :D

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
just ordered my bodyguardZ from amazon, and since I have prime it should arrive before my iphone with free shipping!!

and in case you were wonder prime is free if you have a .edu email address for one year so I totally recommend it

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've already ordered a two pack of screen protectors that has a protector for both the front and back of the phone. I started using screen protectors on every phone after I scratched one long line on the front screen of a phone years ago just from taking it out of my pocket. That scratch was about an inch and a half long, right in the center of the screen, and it drove me absolutely nuts every time I looked at it. From that moment on, I vowed to always use a screen protector on any phone henceforth.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
No screen protector for me. My bumper should keep it from getting scratched in the event that I drop it. I dropped my 3G on gravel and the screen was never scratched. My Droid 2 doesn't have a screen protector either and it's perfectly fine - I'm beyond careful with my phones (when I dropped my other iPhone it was a freak accident, likely the work of the devil).

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I must say I did purchase a screen protector. If it does affect the display it will be coming off. But I figured I would try first and see what it looks like.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Screen protectors do serve a purpose - but really - $12-13+ for little pieces of film that wholesale for under a buck??? That's the thing that gets me about 'em. :) And don't get me started about car chargers...

sunnyday2day

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!

just ordered my bodyguardZ from amazon, and since I have prime it should arrive before my iphone with free shipping!!

and in case you were wonder prime is free if you have a .edu email address for one year so I totally recommend it

Thanks for the info...........Just purchased some!!!:)

bign__17

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I must say I did purchase a screen protector. If it does affect the display it will be coming off. But I figured I would try first and see what it looks like.

This is where I am with mine as well, I ordered a pack from Verizon, but if it messes with the look of the phone the slightest bit, ti will come off without hesitation.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the ones from verizon...later might consider an invisible shield. Only problem, sometimes invisible shield gets expensive for me because it has taken me up to three try's to get it right :rolleyes: For the front only the old ones will fit correctly, right?