VZW prepared for demand

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I am pumped and ready for it to come out I am spending too mch time looking on all these forums for updates I am ready to finally have one in my hands

Reactions: iSRS

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly they mentioned Verizon AND Apples site will be ready for the traffic. I guess I'll be checking out with Apple for $50 cheaper.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am sure they will come around the 10th they arent going to ship right away and I hope they are ready this time after all of the debacles they have had with past phone launches

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly they mentioned Verizon AND Apples site will be ready for the traffic. I guess I'll be checking out with Apple for $50 cheaper.

Please keep in mind that Full Retail purchases can not be done on apple.com, even today with the AT&T iPhone. To see this, go to store.apple.com and begin to order an iPhone. When you click "SELECT" you will be brought to a page that asks what kind of account you are looking to create (new, existing, adding a line, etc). At the bottom are links to FAQ for that page.

Click on "Is a new contract with AT&T required?" and you get this.

Is a new contract with AT&T required?

A new 2-year commitment with AT&T is required when starting your purchase online. Additionally, the Apple Retail Store offers a no-commitment iPhone for the full retail price.

Reactions: DougFNJ

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2