IPhone help

rymclly

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i just purchased a new PC -so i downloaded the latest version of itunes and plugged in my iphone. Once plugged in i was reminded that an updated software version (4.??) was available. Once i uploaded the new version i was wiped out - no contacts, no apps, no email. I rweally need some abvice. By the way - did i mention that this is my wifes iphon. HELP!!!!

rymclly

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Since the phone now has latest version of software the old pc will not recognize it unless i download the latest version of itunes. I was able to get email working and found some contacts and have rebuilt most using my contact list in MY phone. I think i am out of the doghouse now. What a painstaking 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Since the phone now has latest version of software the old pc will not recognize it unless i download the latest version of itunes. I was able to get email working and found some contacts and have rebuilt most using my contact list in MY phone. I think i am out of the doghouse now. What a painstaking 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the old pc you can still install the latest version of iTunes and NOT lose any of the data that you have ( I do this all the time ). You should then be able to sync everything you had and be back up and running. Sorry to hear you had problems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2