Verizon iPhone give-away! Enter now to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TiPb.com is an excellent sister site to Crackberry.com where I'm coming from. Looking forward to getting a VZW iPhone, winning one would be even better!!!

jeffcalloway

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Winner!

TiPb is the best site for Apple mobile computing hands down!!! There is no other site that give you news, information, and help for your iPhone, iPod ad iPad like TiPb. Sites like MacWorld stink compared to TiPb!

BrandonB

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
For me it is like brushing my teeth or drinking that morning cup of tea or coffee. I just can not have a normal day with out it. If I forget to drink that cup of tea I can make it through the day, a little off but I'll survive. TIPB is more than that. If I forget to check the TIPB updates, visit the site, read the posts, or check twitter comment, I feel an unexplainable absence. My day is all messed up and I feel like I missed something. I love the fact that TIPB keeps me up to date. It is fun to hear someone share exciting news that I already knew or know about, because TIPB told me about it. Rene is awesome, Georgia is beautiful, and they keep us in the loop. TIPB is the BEST!!! Thanks to all for everything!!!

dochill4u

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Much needed new iPhone

I love TiPb because this is the one stop place for all things apple! I check this site daily and would love to have a new Verizon iPhone so I can lose my outdated Blackberry Tour. Pick and convert me, please!

RECKLESS#AC

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey TiPb I'm so happy the iPhone has cpmeto Verizon I waited for this day for 3 years I've been following you guys for a while even though I dont have an Iphone (got the ole razor) wife tried to get me to upgrade to one of those android phones but i refused. I know that everyone can depend on TiPb for all the latest news on the iPhone and more that's why you are the best.

jmwdmx

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone

Tipb is the best website for iPhone, iPad, iPod information. I do not use any other website when looking for iPhone information. As soon as Verizon stated that they were releasing the iPhone I came right to tipb, What would be even better is if I won a free iPhone from tipb.com:)!!

pbertling

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I get iPhone information from TiPb well before other sources reports it and with nearly dead-on accuracy. I love being "in the know" when it comes to iPhone news and TiPb lets that happen. I would love to be able to do it quicker with a Verizon iPhone, hopefully that will happen.

minicyc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I wandered in here a while back and then kept coming back for the info and the fun. winning and iPhone, well that would be great too :)

sct102569

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Win an Iphone

I would really like to win the new Verizon IPhone for my wife Theresa. She has always wanted one but does not want to tap into the family budget. Because of her selflessness, it would be great to present her this great upgrade over her 4 year old phone.

TiPd Rocks !

alupo790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am using a peice of junk BB Curve 8330, i desperately want a Verizon iPhone but i cant shell out $200 or $300 for it right now. I might have to wait til my bday in Sept, but if i won this then my bday would come quite early this year. hope i win

tasiv

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is the best

Not only do the people at TiPb give the latest information about nearly everything iPhone/iPad/apple before the other sites, they have some of the best staff working to provide this information. The video reviews/blog entries offer so much more information than written reviews and they complete the experience that is TiPb.

golferjec

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I have been waiting a long time for the iPhone on Verizon. We are loyal V customers and did not want to switch carriers. It's time to shead our Blackberrys and move to Apple, so this one os for my wife.

andyokc

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. While I was watching the event (well, reading the live-blogging of it), my wife was at home becoming increasingly frustrated that AT&T kept dropping calls. When I got home and said told her the iPhone was officially available on Verizon, she said "How soon can we switch?"

Also, just FYI - during the announcement event I had multiple browser tabs open with the various tech blogs (MobileCrunch, Engadget, Slashgear, and of course, TiPb), and as usual, you guys were the fastest and most comprehensive in your coverage - and you weren't even actually there. Kudos.

Himoe

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I Love TiPb

I love the live coverage of iPhone and iPad presentations with Apple. I don't have to wait for press releases, and I feel like I'm actually there. Very cool.

dharbit

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Can you hear me now?......

AT&T was the only thing holding me back from getting the iphone, This would be so great to win this phone!!!!

dcercone

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Pumped about a new iPhone since I'm still on a 3G model. Having been on verizon pre iPhone days, I wouldn't mind moving back! <click heels> There's no place like home! Thanks for keeping me up to date on all the breaking news TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2