White Verizon iPhone 4?

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
verizon-iphone-4g-white-iphone-4g.jpg

Now we know what Apple was holding the white iPhone4 for. This is the easiest way to sell iPhone 4's in February when iPhone 5 will be out in June.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I really hope Verizon doesn't somehow get white ones for launch. That would be quite the kick in the nuts to everyone on AT&T who gave up hope on seeing a white iP4 in their hands. (my nuts are part of that list).

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I really hope Verizon doesn't somehow get white ones for launch. That would be quite the kick in the nuts to everyone on AT&T who gave up hope on seeing a white iP4 in their hands. (my nuts are part of that list).

Would it be any more of a kick to the ball sack if a Verizon iPhone 5 is launched in June for Verizon users?

Personally, I think it is the most logical reason why the phone is delayed.

Really? Apple can't come up with the engineering know-how to make a white iPhone? But they can make something like the Macbook Air? Yeah... right.

Here's my crazy prediction:

If a white iPhone is released on Verizon, it's a sign that the iPhone 5 will not be coming to Verizon- the unicorn will be used to placate Verizon users in June. If there is no white iPhone today, then the iPhone 5 is going to break Verizon iPhone 4 owners in June.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
am i the only one who thinks the white version looks cheap?

maybe once i see it in person i'll think differently

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure there will probably be white conversion kits for the Verizon batch..

I just converted mine AT&T 4 from black to white yesterday and love it.. definitely looks even better in person.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I heard the white cases were prone to fading/discoloring very easily. Either from heat or just abuse.

From all the reviews(200+) I read before I decided to do the swap not one person had those types of problems.

The most common problem was actually very minor -- the white is harder to get fingerprints off of.

mlfgc

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
There are people actually holding out for the white iPhone still?! hmmm...
You suppose they actually kept delaying it because of the Verizon iPhone release plans? Or was it because of the light leaks in the chassis?

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the white iPhone 4 either. The white 3G and 3GS were alright, but I'm not a fan of the 4. Just doesn't look right with the screen; looks like a bad cover.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2