Please can some one help me with this imagine file.

mustu

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
hey all I am really bad at at making a wall paper etc.

here is a image I was using on my old 3G's.

I want to use this for my iphone 4. Please can some one adjust the image so it does not distort and looks HD.

Thanks very very much

mustu

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
well anyways can some one modify it for me so it looks good on the iphone 4.

I can't use it as I am using a mac :)

There is no download for the same.

Thanks.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ive uploaded it to my picture server...now go to this page on your iPhone 4, and simply hold your finger down on the picture below and hit save...voila, you can use it on your iP4. You have 24 hours before its deleted from my server...

393843992.jpg

I just tried it for sh*ts and giggles and it looked fine to me...

...fyi, you could have simply emailed it to yourself on your iPhone and done it that way as well...as far as making it look "HD", how exactly would you expect a person to go about that when the source itself is what you gave us? You want some magic HD pixie to come along and sprinkle it with HD fairy dust?

Last edited:

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
won't the iPhone 4 automatically blow the image up to fit the size of the screen anyway when you select it as the wallpaper?

as for it being higher quality, not gonna happen unless you run a bunch of filters on it to attempt to add fake quality to it.

best thing to do is run the image they Tineye.com and see if you can find a higher quality version of it,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77