wondering what apple will do

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
So as the staff just posted on the Tipb main page, the White Iphone 4 will not be released till spring of 2011.
So im wondering, whats Apple planning to do? Release the Iphone 4 in spring, and then just 3-4 months later come out with the another new Iphone??
and will white be available for that one?!

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
This would be a very frustrating situation for a person who really prefers the white iphone over the black. I didn't really care which color so it isn't a big deal for me, but some people i'm sure were strictly in the market for white. Apple should have put a list together way back when the iphone 4 was first available of those who were going to hold out for white and now give them some sort of discount when they do get their white iphone 4 or new iphone 5 which seems more likely.

AIm

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
In my opinion they might be concerned about branding, the iPhone 4 in black is such a well known device now. Personally I prefer black anyway.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't think it's going to come out at all now. Too close to the iPhone 5 release. It still boggles my mind what takes so long to color match that or what ever is wrong with the color.

jairo1daywrk4apple

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's going to come out at all now. Too close to the iPhone 5 release. It still boggles my mind what takes so long to color match that or what ever is wrong with the color.

Yeah i dont see them releasing white Iphone only a few months before the Iphone 5. and apparently according to Apple theyre having problems matching the white of the Iphone, with the white of the home button? lol seems like a really stupid miniature problem that a company like Apple could easily fix but i guess im wrong!

Relic

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Might be a good way to get people to buy the white iPhoen 4 and then have them turn around and see the iPhone 5 and be like "oooooooo" i want that too!