Screen cracked to a million pieces... :(

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
And now for a GOOD picture...my iPhone with the new screen!.... :)

Yaye!!

swbwcl.jpg

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
The problem I see with the i4 is that there's glass on both the front and back, so it's possible that if you drop it hard, you can break BOTH sides, and I'm sure that would cost more than $99 to repair.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
It's good to hear Apple took care of you in a reasonable amount of time and money. Imagine if you had shattered an Evo or Droid. You'd be left to the mercy of the carrier....Verizon or Sprint. You probably would have went through 7 kinds of hell before getting a replacement or repair.

Apple may be a lot of things....good and bad, but their customer service always seems to be top notch.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Even with the screen breaking on me, I can't bring myself to use that Otterbox. To me, it's an uglybox, and just ruins the aesthetics of the iPhone IMO. With Apple being able to change out a new screen for you in ten minutes, and it now costing half of what it used to to replace it, I'll take my chances.

xxDruMMer BoYxx

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox is for people who dont realize they are gonna upgrade next year...lol..jk..but seriously, that thing is huge. If i worked in construction or was a cop or something, then yes, maybe id use it. But even the op isnt one of those overly protective phone people and said it himself the thing is ugly..AND HE BROKE HIS SCREEN...lol Nice case by the way iBoxtaboy...

lonbeehold

May 29, 2009
Visit site
Even with the screen breaking on me, I can't bring myself to use that Otterbox. To me, it's an uglybox, and just ruins the aesthetics of the iPhone IMO.

I agree. I do have a black and pink one that isn't bad too awful, but I only use it when the phone may be in mortal danger-water parks, skiing, camping trips and the like.

Adler

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Long time Nokia user now i have come to the right side.
and its really sucks when did it happen with my cell.but its sounds good that it is replaceable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77