Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iMore Guru

1,939 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,875 Global Posts

I have battery drain issues while I'm at work. The 4 sits on my desk, minimal use (checking for emails...I miss the notification light on my old BB).
    Wifi and Bluetooth shut off, mo apps running in the background, and I'll loose 35-40 percent of my battery.

We have signal repeaters installed throughout the building and I never have less than 4 bars of signal strength.

My question is...do I have issues with my battery or is this normal?

First iPhone, coming from over a decade with BlackBerry.
    iMore Newbie

36 Posts

Default iphone 4 strange battery issue

hi guyz i have a iphone 4 running on 4.3.5 , the issue i am facing is that ,i keep my phone on wall charger in night ,and when i wake up in morning its around 95% charged.so i tested it and found out that it charges upto 100%,and then starts to lose charge while still on the wall charger. i updated my phone , restored from itunes and tried everythn. so now my question is that is it normal for iphone 4 to do so? will it stop charging when it reaches 100%. i am asking this because this only happens if i keep it on charge for more then 8 hours. if less then that it vl be still 100%. plz reply n help me out here. thanks.
    iPhone Nanite

3 Posts

my iphone 4 will lose about 10-20% battery without running any program or accepting email. but i charge it everyday coz in day time i love play my phone a lot. about the battery losing, it also depends on how long you slept. you longer you slept, the battery losing is higher. lol.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12