FaceTime Partners?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Okay, then let's all meet at FaceTimePartners.com on Thursday, July 8, at 9:00 pm. See you then!

Not that I'm planning on coming, but for those who are - is that 9 pm easter, central, mountain, pacific, or some European time zone?

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Reminder: If you're looking for someone (not a CSR from Apple) to try FaceTime with, go to facetimepartner.com for an official FTP meetup tonight, Thursday, at 9:00 pm PST. 2 clicks and you could be talking on FaceTime about LeBron's incredible decision to join the Chicago Bulls, I mean the New York Knicks, I mean the Miami Heat!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont think this website is ever going to take off... facetime is not like stickam or something like that having to use your phone number is not a very good solution to video chat theres no way ill put my phone number on there

facetime

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Noaim, on Facetimepartner.com, you do not have to leave your # to be connected to someone. If someone else leaves their #, you can just block your caller id and call them. Our stats show that plenty of people are willing to leave their #, making it easy to have connections.

Also, we have identified several ways to connect people with nobody leaving their #. We know of one way that isn't particularly elegant but that works, and which we could implement very quickly. This is all part of the evolutionary process of our site.

Thanks for checking us out, regardless, and hopefully we'll see some of you tonight at 9 pm!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
While that was going on I was testing out Fring on my iPhone and using video with that. You can try video chat without being restricted to FaceTime now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2